Comapny : Micron
Website : www.micron.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 2 years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : IT Software Engineer
Company Profile :
Micron Technology operates in a dynamic industry where innovation and solutions are enabled by the IT department. Semiconductor Lifecycle Management Systems is a growing area of the corporate IT department, and is hiring expertise for multiple roles directed at an enterprise PLM (product lifecycle management) implementation of the Siemens Teamcenter platform. These are ground-floor opportunities to work on projects directly tied to the company’s highest strategic objectives. If you have the experience, join a strong team doing great work in a positive using Agile/Scrum practices.
Job Description :
- Design and Implement reports using TcRA
- Configure and develop Teamcenter BMIDE, BOM Management, Workflows, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, ERP Interfaces, and other Teamcenter modules
- Gather requirements from process analysts and SMEs, design and document technical solutions
- Troubleshooting / resolving issues collaboratively and assist team in finding solutions
- Contribute to testing, risk analysis, group presentations, status reporting, and more
Required Skills :
- 2 years of direct hands-on experience in a Teamcenter PLM environment
- 1 year of hands on experience with TcRA
- Experience with version 10 or greater preferred, and Teamcenter SOA
- Development and configuration experience with BMIDE in a multiple instance environment
- Programming experience in ITK, Client Customizations , C#, Java, Scripting Languages
- Experience with Active Workspace, Teamcenter Report and Query Builder, or Teamcenter Access Manager desirable
- Proven problem-solving skills including diagnostic and research. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership by absorbing and retaining information across a range of technical areas.