Company : Inside View
Website : www.insideview.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : 1-4 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : UI Engineer
Company Profile :
Inside View is the only company that arguments its industry leading data with real time insights for greater immediacy and connections for greater influence, an early innovator , inside view was the first to introduce a market intelligence solution in 2005.
Job Description :
- You will own user interface development ? You would be working closely with UX designers, Product Management team and architects and be responsible for architecture, design and development of the UI application working with a Team of UI engineers.
- You will own and champion usability and first-class interaction design. You will put user experience as priority one in everything you do.
- You will build and ensure cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for our application.
- You will pioneer cutting edge interface development using Web 2.0 principles and Ajax methodologies.
- You will use your creative skills to bring elegant refinements to the Inside View Products with your deep understanding of UI and design principles.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related technical discipline).
- 1-4 years of Web UI development expertise.
- Working knowledge of software development methodology, Web-based programming (server & client) and Web technology (application & Web servers, databases, networks).
- Strong background in Ajax , Restful API?s ( JSON knowledge) and Web UI technologies.
- Familiar with responsive layouts and cross-browser support.