Company : McAfee
Website : www.mcafee.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 3-4 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software QA Engineer
Company Profile :
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies.
inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and customer solutions that make the world a safer place , By building solutions that work with other companies products, McAfee helps business orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happens simultaneously and collaboratively.
Job Description :
• Design and development of automation framework using Java/ Python
• Have a clear vision for quality of the product and overall QA life cycle.
• Building custom test automation frameworks and automation scripts for BVT.
• Design and implementation of automated test framework
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Contribute to the functional, automation and non-functional testing activities for Enterprise product.
• Should assist development and support with the customer issues – reproducing as well as verification.
• Should have strong focus towards testing/automation of cloud/hybrid deployments including multi-tier
• Should have strong debugging experience and excellent problem-solving skills.
Required Skills :
- Testing experience with Cloud/SaaS deployments is strongly desired
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating system.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Prior experience in testing security/networking products is a plus.
- Experience in automation and scripting language such as Python highly desired.
- Working experience with JIRA/GIT is desired.
- Experience in maintaining lab hardware systems, VM setup, and work experience with ESX
servers is desired.
- Should have strong debugging experience and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills for cooperation with other departments and strategic partners
- Good verbal and written communication in English.