Company : JP Morgan
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Eligibility : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineering-Python
Company Profile :
JP Morgan Chase(NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. with a history dating back over 200 years , here’s where we stand today. we are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion . We operate in more than 60 countries.
Role Description :
. The Risk and Forecasting Solutions (RFS) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
• Within the RFS organization, Market Risk Stress Technology team is responsible for developing strategic scenario management platform, integration with analytics, reporting, and other tools required to manage risk. We are a global team spread across New York, London, and Bangalore.
• As part of this team, you will work in an agile environment, interfacing closely with the business, quantitative research analysts, and upstream as well as downstream technology teams across the firm. You will help design, develop, test, debug and maintain applications that are at the core of Market Risk Stress calculations across lines of business. You will have an excellent opportunity to learn one of the most crucial risk functions at one of the largest investment banks.
• We are looking for a strong, innovative developer who is passionate about working in a quality-focused environment, who can build strong networks to deliver results, who can bring good ideas to the table and who can work well as part of a diverse team.
• Working with numerous teams across the business to define, build, test and maintain systems that are crucial to the business
• Spending a large percentage of your time in development, working closely with teammates to produce high quality code in a test-driven environment
• Helping to identify opportunities for improvement within the existing applications to increase stability and simplify the platformEssential Eligibility Criteria:
• BE/BTech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Significant programming experience with object-oriented languages
• Demonstrated application design, analysis, development and testing experience
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills – the ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions to technology challenges
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a cross-functional environment. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and to work on projects with minimal direct supervision
Required Skills :
• Programming experience with Python
• Financial background or knowledge•Knowledge of Stress tests and other risk calculations
• Experience using Agile methodologies, test-driven development and continuous integration
• Experience with distributed compute infrastructures
• Experience in developing and/or supporting 24/7 mission-critical applications