Company : Xilinx
Website : www.xilinx.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : 1+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer
Company Profile :
Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All programmable FPGAs, SoCs, and 3DICs, these-industry leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a board range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration, our All Programmable devices underpin today’s most advanced electronics.
Job Description :
- Experience in C/C++ programming is essential.
- Basic understanding of digital design concepts is required.
- Experience with OpenVX, OpenCL, OpenCV is a plus.
- Experience with GPU architecture/computing using GPU-accelerated library is a plus.
- Experience with pipeline based architectures/designs is a plus.
- Experience with RAM based architectures/designs is a plus.
- Experience in RTL Coding/Simulation using System Verilog/Verilog/System C is a plus.
- Experience in Static timing analysis is a plus.
- Domain knowledge in Computer Vision is a plus.
- Experience in scripting using Perl, TCL, Shell, Make and/or other scripting languages is a plus.
- Experience with FPGA flow is a plus.
- Familiarity with Xilinx tools is a plus.
- Strong debug skills are required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential