Company : Morgan Stanley
Website : www.morganstanley.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 1+years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : C#/.NET Dev(Application Development)
Company Profile :
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world-which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
Job Description :
• Has in-depth understanding of the full software development life cycle
.• Deep familiarity with modern software development and design concepts encompassing a range of languages and platforms.
• Take ownership of small/medium applications, or application components and ensure delivery of the same through his/her team.
• Understands business needs and priorities, and provides thought leadership on potential solutions and the opportunities for technology to create positive impact on the business.
• Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills that are coupled with strong communication, anticipates issues and deals with them proactively.
• Is team oriented, highly collaborative, works effectively to build strong long term partnerships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across a variety of business and IT functions.
• Self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time and should be able to work with under supervision.
• Demonstrates a passion for technology innovation balanced with a pragmatic approach to developing and deploying solutions that best benefit the business.
• Nimble, adaptable, able to express ideas in meetings & design discussions, comfortable with ambiguity; course correct when circumstances change
Skills Required :
· Developing POCs
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills
· Good problem solving skills
· Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
· Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
|· Working experience with Agile methodologies would be useful|
· Prior work on in the banking/brokerage industry a plus
· Prior work experience with multi-threaded/ performance intensive applications
· Knowledge of .Net core, docker or container based applications
· Prior work experience with cloud based applications