Company : Sapiens
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 1-3 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Software Developer
Company Profile :
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. We have a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries.
Job Description :
- Typically requires 1 to 3 years of experience in developing object-oriented applications in a Java/J2EE web technology
- Strong experience in developing enterprise applications using Java technologies
- Knowledge of following technology: Spring, Java, Hibernate, Maven, Flex, HTML5 and others(java-script)
- Hands-on experience with the following servers: JBoss Application Server and tomcat
- Hand on experience in SQL, Oracle, DB2
- Hand on experience on SOAP webservices. Knowledge on Restful Webservices is an add on
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and debugging skill
- Working experience in Agile is preferable but not mandate.
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty, Workers Compensation etc.
- Experience working with enterprise application architecture frameworks
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies (Mule experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of SOA, BPM and Web Services technologies
- Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum
<a href=”https://careers.sapiens.com/Requisition.html?id=26750“> Click Here To Apply </a>