Company : SAP
Website : www.sap.com
Eligibility : Masters/Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 2-4 years
Location : bangalore
Job Role : Developer-Fullstack
Company Profile :
SAP is the center of today’s technology revolution. the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations fight the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of the competition.
Job Description :
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Use and extend Open Source frameworks heavily and contribute to them, as well.
- Work with geographically distributed teams seamlessly
- Building upon domain knowledge in the area of application and service development in cloud and also in the technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise
- Having a logical approach to problem solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Site reliability engineering for the Service that your team is responsible for
Required Skills :
- Passion towards adopting and contributing to open source
- Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the product
- Good understanding of building scalable Web Applications/Cloud Services using cutting edge Web Technologies (JQuery, Server-Side JS, REST, OData)
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns, Software Architecture
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented team worker with good communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills