Company : Siemens
Website : www.siemens.com
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MSc
Experience : 3-6 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Full Stack Software Engineer
Company Profile :
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification automation and digitalization. one of the world’s largest producers of energy efficient , resource saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Job Description :
SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing digital products.
In the role of Engineer – Design & Development in the Integrated Decision Support product development team, you will be a full stack software engineer responsible to conceptualize, design, develop, test and deploy product sub-systems and modules in the Digital Services domain. The primary responsibilities are:
• Requirement analysis
• Contribute to high level and low level design of software solutions
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Design and implementation of (unit/integration) tests using TDD / BDD approach to ensure high quality product delivery
• Participating in code reviews, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring product delivery conforming to quality processes
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
• Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
Required Skills :
• Excellent programming skills – C# .Net Core, Angular 2+, SQL, REST API, PowerShell. Good knowledge of OOPS, design principles & patterns.
• Good knowledge of at least one of the following healthcare standards/protocols: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, IHE.
• Desirable: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
• Deep knowledge of inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, unit-testing frameworks (NUnit, Karma, Jasmine), Agile processes
• Desirable: Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
• Knowledge of Static code Analysis. Exposure to TFS / VSTS is preferred
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes