Company : Ellucian
Website : www.ellucian.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 1- years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Engineer
Comapny Profile :
Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today’s students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
Job Description :
- Analyze the security of Ellucian applications and coding practices using a variety of tools and frameworks.
- Perform manual and automated application penetration testing.
- Provide guidance to development teams for remediating application security vulnerabilities.
- Develop innovative new DevSecOps solutions to application security problems.
- Act as an evangelist for DevSecOps and application security within Ellucian.
- Create and deliver application security training for product owners, business analysts, test engineers and developers.
- Lead ongoing process and policy improvement efforts.
- Provide mentoring to members of development teams.
- Conduct ongoing research of trends in application security practices, tools and utilities.
Required Skills :
- Preferable experience of 1-4 years in performing manual and tool driven penetration testing for web apps, APIs.
- Exposure to and understanding of DevOps principles and tools.
- Experience securing Cloud applications in AWS.
- Application security certification such as CSSLP, GIAC GWAPT or similar.
- Experience developing secure web and mobile applications and REST APIs.
- Experience remediating application vulnerabilities.