Company : IBM
Website : www.ibm.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : bangalore
Job Role : PL/SQL Developer
Company Profile :
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
Job Description :
- You have strong analytical skills and are passionate about understanding the application, contributing towards development, maintenance and support phases.
- You provide end-to-end support during the Development, Testing phases.
- You fix bugs and resolve incidents during implementation and Go-Live phases for application releases.
- You’re a professional who can build upon existing knowledge and quickly learn new skills to perform the work assigned to you.
- You enjoy working in diverse teams and value different perspectives. You excel at establishing relationships and networking with the partners you serve.
Required Skills :
. Experience in PL/SQL and Stored Procedures development skills.
. You’re a dedicated Application Developer having hands on experience and skills in designing and developing, maintaining and supporting web-based applications using DB2/SQL, Stored Procedures and Data Stage..
. Good knowledge and hands on experience with UNIX
. Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly