Company : IBM
Website : www.ibm.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Dojo Developer
Company Profile :
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Job Description :
. You are an Application Developer, who will Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
.An ambitious individual who can work under your own direction towards agreed targets and goals, you have the ability to lead change and to work under stress.
.You are curious to learn as demonstrated by your up-to-date technical knowledge.
.You are a good great teammate and you are familiar with Agile methodologies and principles and/or have experience working in an Agile team.
.We seek an applicant who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun, spirited, collaborative environment; an individual who desires creative freedom and the opportunity to work in a high performing team.
Required Skills :
.Some knowledge/ experience on Dojo/jquery/angular ( any one of them) is also needed
- Good understanding of DB2, web services
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications