Company : IBM
Website : www.ibm.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Bangalore
Job role : Application Developer: EAI
Company profile :
IBM’s Purpose is to be important to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
Job Description :
- You will design and develop maps, message flows and configure/develop adaptors.
- Participates in all design sessions and provides technical leadership (including technical decisions, technology recommendations, defining standards, leading POCs, and mentoring developers.
- Define the strategy and overall vision for solutions.
- Provide complete solution designs that consider cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility.
- Document application requirements, technical specifications, use-cases, workflow processes.
- Prepare Mapping Specification and Integration Design document.
- You will work with Business and Application teams to elaborate both Functional and non-functional requirement.
- Mentor and develop skills of other members of the team. Collaborate with other development and integration team members to ensure Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Integration technologies are implemented and maintained.
Required Skills :
- 3+ Years hands on experience on doing Analysis, Integration design and document Interface requirement.
- 2+ Years of experience on ITX (IBM Transformation Extender) map development.
- 2+ Years experience on DML (Insert, Update and Select)
- Experience working with integration solutions as IT Architect
- Extensive knowledge about appointed integration infrastructure components
- Detailed knowledge of IBM MQ and IBM Websphere Message Broker 8 or IIB
- Knowledge in Integration Development Routine
- Knowledge in governance regarding integration solutions
- Demonstrable Experience with creating, performance tuning, and troubleshooting message flows