Last updated on October 14, 2019
Company : tapplent
Website : www.tapplent.com
Eligibility : BS/CS Degree
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Web Developer
Job Description :
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Skills :
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field.