Company : Suyati
Website : www.suyati.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Bangalore/Kochi
Job Role : Machine Learning – Sr. Engineers
Company Profile :
We know our clients come to us for solving specific problems and pain points. In the process of offering unique business solutions via our gamut of technological expertise, we digitally transform the way our clients do business, empowering them to create delightful user experiences and stories.
Job Description :
- Perform development and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product vision and business needs to develop product requirements
- Agile working experience and adhere to process
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
Required Skills :
- 3+ years of experience of working in ML domain.
- Sound knowledge of machine learning concepts viz. Supervised, Unsupervised ML, train/test data set
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of design and development of ML workflow
- Experience solving analytical problems using statistical algorithms like Multiple Regression, Clustering techniques, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest
- Knowledge of probability (conditional probability, Bayes rule, likelihood, independence, etc.) and techniques derived from it (Bayes Nets, Markov Decision Processes, Hidden Markov Models, etc.)
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable.
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining high-volume ETL processes is a plus
- Hands on experience in leveraging data, advanced analytics, actionable insights, and guide strategic decisions