Company : Microsoft
Website : www.microsoft.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 2+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer
Company Profile :
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances .
Job Description :
- Brainstorm and identify solutions to problems in the designated component
- Be innovative in identifying solutions to routine problems and manual workflows
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions which help in improving experiences for Microsoft Premier and Consulting Services
- Analyze events and telemetry from multiple sources and resolve issues in short term and identify patterns for long term solutions
- Partner with peer teams in GCM in leveraging and extending the services and experiences for bigger and broader impact
Required Skills :
- Good development experience using Azure resources and services.
- Good exposure to VSO, Git and modern engineering practices
- Well versed with Agile development methodology
- Good experience using Microsoft technology stack and/or other languages (.NET framework, ASP.NET, C#, PowerShell, SQL).
- Ability to create insights from App Insights and Kusto
- Hands on experience or exposure to Angular JS, React JS would be a plus