Company : McAfee
website : www.mcafee.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Company Profile :
McAfee provides market-leading cyber security solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away .
Job Description :
- Develop external and internal applications, tools, frameworks, and processes to be utilized in support of Interoperability testing/analysis efforts
- Develop a strong knowledge of the McAfee enterprise products and related technology to understand cross product dependencies and effectively coach product teams on how to add tests to cover those areas.
- Develop, implement, and execute automated tests, analyze and accurately report results, and provide sign off on product releases that meet the highest quality expectations.
- Work with Development and QA to understand test coverage and develop new automated tests as a result
- Participate in Design Reviews and Code Inspections
- Responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized test coverage
- Ensure testability of a product suite and measure code coverage data regularly
- Utilize innovate test technologies to develop product testing strategies
- Promptly identifying and escalating defects; working with cross site and cross functional product teams to isolate problems; and tracking the issues to complete resolution.
Required Skills :
- Excellent programming and technical skills in following programming
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open discussions to a closure
- Go to technical person on the team and to outside product teams (Dev & QA). Must excel in both individual and group settings
- Excellent experience in driving quality initiatives like coding guidelines, best practices within the development teams
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality
- Should have strong architectural, design, programming, and debugging experience