Company : JP Morgan
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Eligibility : BS/MS Degree
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Developer-Associate(Python)
Job Description :
- Define. Design, Develop, Test, deploy and support microservices that comprise mission critical enterprise applications.
- Automate development,testing, and deployment processes.
- Share your knowledge and learn with other members of the team.
- Seeks out opportunities for continuous improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and hungry to learn
- Bright and enthusiastic self-starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, mission-critical environment
Required Skills :
- Software Development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python and PowerShell
- Exposure to or interest in ML and/or data science.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrievel, networking, large scale software development security software development.
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals.
- Continuous Integration(CI) and Continuous Delivery(CD) Supported by Jenkins, Jules or similar automation servers.
- Experience operating in Windows and Unix/Linux.