Company : S&P Global
Website : www.spglobal.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Developer
Company Profile :
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Job Description :
- Analyze stories that have been written by Product Owner and perform an estimation of the complexity
- Setup a strategy to implement the stories.
- Build or Enhance features in respect to the stories with defensible coding strategies.
- Delivery with best quality.
- Provide support and maintenance.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and business stakeholders.
Required Skills :
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework 4.5
- Proficient in C#.NET, with 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Substantial development experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Good to have Experience with Kafka/Sonic Broker messaging systems
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum model
- Working Knowledge of VSTS.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud is an added advantage.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.