Company : HackerEarth
Website : www.hackerearth.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : SDET intern
Company Profile :
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc.
Job Description :
- Execute the automated testing required to test the application framework upgrade
- Explore and learn current framework and architecture
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Design and develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality, and deliver testing results back to project team and business
- Take ownership of your work – Understand the root cause not just the symptoms. Work closely with the team to automate mundane actions.
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Enable engineering productivity by working towards reduce time to deliverable from concept.
- Write automated test suites using our in-house framework and libraries. This requires good knowledge of programming skills, especially with Python and REST APIs
- Maintain, improve and create new features for our in-house Testing Tools. Technologies you will be exposed to are: Selenium, Python, Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins, AWS) and other third party tools.
Required Skills :
- General Software Development Skills
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python, Java
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly. Obsession with quality and customer experience · Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly