Company : Ellucian
Website : www.ellucian.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : QA Analyst
Job Description :
- Work in close partnership with an agile development team to analyze project/product requirements and/or testing needs in order to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy including both functional and technical/system-level testing.
- Develop test cases and test data, and, prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Ability to independently setup test environments and infrastructure as per the requirements of the project.
- Aid in estimating work effort for projects and manage work to meet the project schedules.
- Actively participate with the team in software requirements, design, and code reviews to provide early and continuous quality feedback.
- Adhere to process, tools, and metrics standards within the development team
- Work with the team to continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection/adaption of previous iterations.
Required Skills :
- Work experience in UI automation and REST API Automation.
- Exposure to DevOps skills and tools – Ansible, Teraform, Inspec, Jenkins.
- Good understanding on networking concepts (Firewalls, Certs, DNS, Http, Load Balancers)
- Exposure to automation testing framework is a plus.
- Excellent experience preparing formal test plans, test cases and bug reporting.
- Experience in analyzing business, technical and functional specifications and analyzing the actual results against the expected results.
- Experience in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle and strong knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience of Agile software development practices such as XP, Lean Agile, Scrum, TDD, ATDD, BDD and Kanban .
- Experience with development and maintenance of API applications.