Company : ICS
Website : www.icstechservices.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Company Profile :
ICS is an IT services firm that delivers and supports technology, business management and core infrastructure solutions for organizations spanning diverse industries.ICS helps customers strategically leverage IT investments to become more productive,profitable, competitive and secure through proven methodologies, process optimization and industry best practices. We are dedicated to building a community in which organizations derive long-term business value from practical solutions that guarantee customer success and maximum return on investment.
Job Description :
- Implementation of Web Application, developing customized application with Visual Studio & web server for high performance, analysis and testing web based applications.
- Designing of web application using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Visual Basic, ASP and COM components.
- Implement and deploy web-based applications on web Server.
- To develop customized web applications, add on and list for web programming.
- To provide post go-live support to customers that we have implemented Web application for.
- Need to create proposals for prospect project that are based on Web Technologies.
- Perform estimation, resource allocation and costing involved in the projects.
- To create architecture and consequently creating high level and low level design of the application to support the customer’s needs.
- To provide integration services with back-office ERP such as the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and SharePoint or other front-end web applications and other back office applications such as Warehouse Management Applications.
Required Skills :
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of implementation on Web based server experience.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Successfully completed Certification Exams.
- Advance .NET (C#), SharePoint, Visual Basic knowledge.
- Experience in Website Development is a must.