Company : Amazon
Website : www.amazon.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 3+ yeras
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Company Profile :
Amazon’s Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) organization is changing the way we think about our workplace, so that we can keep our associates healthy and safe. We have just started scratching the surface in terms of possibilities, and are exploring everything from using devices to monitor and improve health, to linking together data from our buildings and devices to predict safety-related events.
Job Description :
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 3+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end development.
. Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing.
· Experience in building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
· Familiarity with complete SDLC – Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
· Experience in designing test cases.
· Experience with designing intuitive graphical user interfaces using knowledge of serial communications and database design to improve user experience.
Required Skills :
· Can solve difficult software and UX problems with some ambiguity.
· Can articulate the risks and benefits of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and toolsets.
· Is proficient in view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
· Understands how to be efficient with resource usage (e.g., application impact on memory and CPU, caches appropriately, respectful of customer’s devices, etc.).
· Knows how to instrument software with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience.
· Has knowledge of engineering and operational excellence best practices.
· Is experienced with AWS infrastructure.
· Understands Service Oriented Architectures.