Company : S&P Global
Website : www. spglobal.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Developer II (.Net Full Stack Developer)
Company Profile :
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
Job Description :
- Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Produce high quality code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, .NET framework and design patterns.
- Command of essential technologies: C#, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF services, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.