Company : Open Text
Website : www.opentext.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Senior Software Engineer
Company Profile :
We are looking for passionate people that are ambitious, creative, and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions.
In the Senior QA Engineer role, you will be one of the primary contributors to OpenText Core (https://core.opentext.com), a cloud-based file sharing and collaboration service. You will work as part of a collaborative and co-operative Agile team to maintain the application and implement new features with quality. You will help shape the future of OpenText Core, solve challenging problems, and assist your teammates in getting stuff done.
Job Description :
• 3+ years of experience in the Quality Assurance area, operating at a similar level
• Knowledge of various software testing methods (e.g., Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good analytical and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Required Skills :
• Experience with automated tools (e.g., Selenium, Protractor, Mocha).
• Knowledge of various operating systems (e.g., Windows, macOS, Linux).
• Knowledge of Document Management Systems and Cloud products.
• Knowledge of relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
• Experience with virtualization software.