Company : Boeing
Website : www.boeing.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Masters Degree
Experience : 1-4 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Junior Software programmer
Company Profile :
The Society for promotion of IT in Chandigarh (SPIC) has been set up under the aegis of the Department of information technology, Chandigarh Administration for implementing the various plans of the Administration to promote the IT Industry in Chandigarh, the Chairperson of the society is the Adviser to the Administration.
Job Description :
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user’s requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
- Must have hands on experience in .Net ,C#, Asp.net, MVC
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL Server , Oracle development environment
- Must have hands on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities / functionalities
- Experience in Visual studio, Sql Server 2012/2014
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase , SVN).
- DevOps, Continuous Integration. Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory etc
Required Skills :
- Experience in WCF (Windows Communication foundation) , WPF (Windows Presentation foundation) , Entity Framework is an added advantage
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Analytics and machine learning would be an added advantage.
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration