Company : Sapiens
Website : www.sapiens.com
Eligibility : B.E
Experience : 2-4 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Developer-Java
Company Profile :
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software. We have a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. The Sapiens team of approximately 2,500 professionals operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries
Job Description :
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
- Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
- Estimates effort and timelines for the change
- Perform development on a J2EE platform for the change and test
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
Required Skills :
- Experience of 2-4 years in J2EE Technologies.
- Experience with JSP, Velocity, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, AJAX, Java 6
- Strong knowledge on Databases and familiar with OOPs concepts.
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.E (or equivalent)
- Exposure to enterprise, financial, healthcare, insurance processing systems – will be preferred.