Company : IBM
Website : www.ibm.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : 1-2 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Fullstack Developer
Company Profile :
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
Job Description :
- As an application developer your role will be design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- As developer you will be dealing with all the applications IBMers around the world use is now looking for Java developers to join our agile and dynamic software support and development team.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of very critical IBM internal applications with focus on building and testing Java application.
- As part of a dedicated, Agile team, the developers will be responsible for: Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements / user story analysis and design.
- Complete activities related to the assigned user stories based on priority.
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing. Detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support).
- Have a can-do attitude for problem solving, creating solutions thinking out of the box.
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members – as well as partners and other support functions when required.
- Continued focus on improving the applications.
Required Skills :
- Minimum (1to 2) years of experience in IT Industry.
- Must have knowledge in working with web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (Servlets, EJBs, etc.) and JQuery
- Knowledge of Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hands on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Worked on SQL, XML and JSON
- Knowledge of high-level OOP languages and MVC framework
- Component Development in Action Script
- Should be able to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and sustainable algorithmic design.