Company : McAfee
Website : www.mcafee.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : UX DESIGNER
Company Profile :
McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away.
Job Description :
- Translates high-level product objectives and requirements into design artifacts including sketches, workflows, journey maps, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Works closely with UX team members, product managers, engineers, and subject-matter experts to create intuitive, usable, and seamless experiences.
- Builds effective relationships and successfully solicits feedback from a variety of stakeholders and team members.
- Leads effective Design Thinking workshops
- Articulates a design rationale rooted in customer needs and established design principles
- Designs for the customer’s end-to-end experience, not just features and functionality
- Enables customer success by relentlessly understanding, prioritizing, and addressing their needs.
Required Skills :
- You are creative and innovative during design, while maintaining a positive approach to ambiguity
- You relate well to all kinds of people up, down, and sideways; inside and outside of the organization.
- Your influencing skills are very effective at both the executive and individual contributor levels
- You work very well in a faster-paced, high-growth environment
- You have the ability to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- You can come up with new and unique ideas; easily make connections among unrelated notions and tends to be sought out for brainstorming sessions.
- You are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- You are good at establishing clear directions and laying out your work in a well-planned and organized manner.