Company : SAP
Website : www.sap.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : UI – Engineer
Company Profile :
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
Job Description :
- Expert knowledge of computer science or related field, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience using open-sourced UI frameworks, such as jQuery, Angular, React (with Flux or Redux), Vue, and OpenUI5.
- Experience in converting UX mockups to UIs.
- Experience in debugging web-based UI code and performance-tuning them.
- Experience in unit testing with QUnit, Karma, or Jest with Enzyme.
- Solid understanding of implementing web-accessible applications (using guidelines from ADA Section 508 and WCAG).
- Solid understanding of supporting Right-to-Left languages (such as Arabic and Hebrew).