Company : Intel
Website : www.intel.in
Eligibility : Any graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Technical Graduate Intern
Company Profile :
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology.
Job Description :
- We are looking for highly motivated software engineer who will be contributing to the design and development of Telecom related stack and workloads in scalable, high-performance, virtualized or containerized environments.
- In this role you will be required to investigate, analyze, design and prototype these stacks, workloads and/or system features and collaborate with internal and external partners to evaluate and bring advanced networking system design and workloads to life.
Required Skills :
- Proficient in C/C++, Python, Linux and knowledge of system software
- Understanding of virtualization, container, and orchestrator e.g. K8s., a plus
- Familiar with network architecture and protocols
- Knowledge of cellular network architecture and protocols a plus
- Ability to analyze scalability and bottlenecks issues in systems and propose enhancements to improve performance of a scalable and distributed system
- Ability to work in ambiguous technical environments