Company : JP Morgan
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineering-VP
Company Profile :
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Job Description :
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Manage performance, appraisal of team members, Hiring of new team members
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Providing Team leadership and guidance on day to day basis.
- Proficiency in Mainframes, COBOL, CICS, JCL, VSAM, DB2
- Hands on experience with mainframe tools such as Xpeditor, Fileaid, CA7, CHANGEMAN
- Experience in distributed System technologies like Java/J2EE/Spring is a plus.