Company : Open Text
Website : www.opentext.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer – Java
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Job Description :
• Help automate and streamline our development operations. Work closely with developers to identify tooling needs and structure
• Create, maintain, update and test our public and internal-facing WordPress web sites. Build WordPress plugins and components to help our content team
• Administer SaaS-based applications, integrating with our SSO platform where possible
• Administer and monitor our web servers. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments
• Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements working within the framework of the tools available.
• Develop solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
• Create and enhance user documentation (How-To/FAQ/Wiki etc.). Adhere to SDLC standards and Change Management processes
Required Skills :
• Expertise with Web Servers viz., IIS/Apache.Experience with Source control tools administration such as SVN, TFS, Git, etc.
• WordPress site development and administration including themes and plugins
• Experience in writing cross-browser and cross-platform mark-up
• Should have very good problem solving, analytical, and coding skills.
• Should have good communication skills and should be able to work independently or as part of a team.