Company : Microsoft
Website : www.microsoft.com
Eligibility : BS/MS/PhD
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Engineer
Company Profile :
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Description :
- Ability to grasp complex technologies to build an integrated experience.
- Empathize with the customer in building a good user experience.
- Ability to think and design things that scale from a single box, to data center scale or to large scale cloud service.
- Contribute in design, code and test plans for features/fixes in owned area as well as areas owned by other team members
- Debug complex customer reported issues, make design changes, code and test fixes in owned area.
- Understand the end to end scenarios and own the end to end quality.
- Ability to analyze pattern of issues and provide feedback for next version implementations or features
- Propose engineering efficiencies analyzing current engineering systems.
Required Skills :
- Solid coding skills in C/C++ or C#/Java
- Solid CS fundamentals, fluent in multi-threaded and asynchronous programming, strong inclination for architecting at scale.
- Excellent technical design, problem solving, debugging and communication skills
- Proven ability to create componentized, well-architected software/service at a component level.
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality cloud services and data center scale software is a plus.