Company : Cisco
Website : www.cisco.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer-Java
Company Profile :
Cisco is transforming the network with our new product, The Network. Intuitive. What’s that mean Envision a network that can learn, adapt, detect threats before they happen and protect, just like the human brain. It works this way, because the unique human brains at Cisco innovated to make it happen! No other company has this technology because Cisco employees invented this technology.
Job Description :
- Design, develop, and maintain the DNA-Center product.
- Translate product ideas into technically feasible stories
- Own the product from the technical angle, covering all aspects of architecture, design, development and validation practices
- Build scalable, reliable software system and features.
- Own what you build – providing end-to-end automation
- Considering flawless User Experience in mind by ensuring right granularity of the micro-services.
- Envision, Design and Develop the product/features considering how positively the product can impact the lives of people
Required Skills :
- Extensive hands-on experience in building services using technologies such as Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in building large, asynchronous task systems, scalable distributed systems with good understanding of microservices architecture and associated principles
- Experience with Data Modeling in one or more databases (SQL and NoSQL – Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Hands-on experience in working with container platforms such as Docker and container orchestration such as Kubernetes.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, SOA architectures.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Environment with standard aspects of agile including TDD, peer code reviews, automated testing with highest attention to quality.
- Skills in networking and network management a plus.