Company : Intel
Website : www.intel.in
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Development Engineer
Company Profile :
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world’s best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software, and end-to-end solutions to deliver compelling experiences.
Job Description :
* Design components within complex client/ server systems
* Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
* Own and maintain one or many software components.
Required Skills :
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
* You are familiar with C++/C system software development.
* You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
* You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
* You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
* You take pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
* You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
* You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
* You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.