Company : S&P Global
Website : www.spglobal.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Software Developer
Company Profile :
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets.
Job Description :
- Design and deliver Platts Excel Add-in project within given budget and timelines.
- Analyzed client requirements and formulated requirements document.
- Co-ordinate with Database support team, QA and BA.
- Enhanced various complex jobs for performance tuning.
- Able to debug issue on Sonic side
- Able to debug and identify issue in AWS cloud environment.
- Help team to move story from UAT to business accepted status
Required Skills :
- Worked on .net framework 4.5 and above
- Strong in C#, WPF, worked in client side application (not a web application) and Multithreading and async programming
- Candidate with Strong knowledge of VSTO and excel DNA, unit testing framework e.g. Nunit and mocking framework Moq and Dependency Injection e.g. Ninject
- Candidate with work experience in design pattern, Core.net and Debugging
- Strong background of AWS knowledge and Java Knowledge.