Company : McAfee
Website : www.mcafee.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : SOFTWARE DEV ENGINEER
Company Profile :
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
Job Description :
- Software engineer in Testing (SDET), who has fair working knowledge of windows OS internals, Python or any other scripting languages.
- Working in SDK whitepox testing would be an added advantage. Knowledge and work experience in programming languages like python or C/C++.
- Should have working knowledge of test management tools like QC/QAC/Bugzilla.
- Good at problem solving, scripting.
- Need to have an ability to resolve technical issues and assess the quality of software product.
Required Skills :
- Should be passionate and inquisitive to learn new technologies and tools.
- Working or Operational Knowledge of datacenter and VM management will be an added advantage.
- Create detailed and comprehensive test cases and perform thorough Functional, regression testing and Non-Functional (Performance, Soak) Testing.
- Works with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Should be a good Team Player and follows effective software practices to ensure project work / products comply with applicable standards requirements