Company : Bank of America
Website : www.bankofamerica.com
Eligibility : B.E. / B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc./BCA/MCA
Experience : 2-4 years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Senior Software Engineer
Company Profile :
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Job Description :
- Incident tracking and resolutions
- Triage incidents, take complete ownership & accountability to ensure restoral of service/issue/failure
- Analyze batch flow, identify issues, fix the same and ensure proper batch completion.
- Drive closure of incidents & problems meeting defined SLA.
- Contribute in building the knowledge base for the team where ever required.
- Proactive root cause analysis and problem management skills.
- Provide regular communication to all the stakeholders.
- Flexible to support on weekends/holidays as and when required on rotation.
- Strive towards process improvement and automation.
- Application Lifecycle Management
Required Skills :
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Unix/Linux and Autosys technologies
- Strong Production support back ground with exposure to Level two production support tasks
- Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change management
- Analytical and reasoning skill
- Communication & Interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Exposure to working in Global team with offshore/On-Shore model