Company : S&P Global
Website : www.spglobal.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 2+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Senior Software Developer
Company Profile :
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets.
Job Description :
- S&P Global Platts is looking for an experienced Frontend Software Developer to join our team, full-time.
- An ideal candidate will be a key player in the growth and development of this brand new platform.
- The Candidate will play a role in the planning, development and deployment of the product following the full SDLC.
- The Candidate should be comfortable handling new challenges involving emerging technologies.
- The candidate must follow best practices for software development and has experience building reusable and maintainable application code for future projects.
- The development environment is highly collaborative and involves working within a team of developers and QA on both individual and group projects.
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud is desirable.
Required Skills :
- Solid experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud platforms
- Solid experience building and designing highly scalable and fault tolerant systems
- Domain knowledge in financial services industry is a big plus