Company : Morgan Stanley
Website : www.morganstanley.com
Eligibility : bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
job Role : Python developer
Company Profile :
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
Job Description :
· Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting our core product components, tools and infrastructures.
· Maintain an in-house development web application of Windows PA entitlement control. Develop new features and enhence the tool in terms of new business requirements.
· Work with global operation team to develop admin-friendly system that meet business requirements on schedule.
· Determine requirements for new production processes, understanding business needs and relating system/programming limitations.
· Write scripts and tools to automate operational processes, improve operation efficiency, and control risk in the access management process. (Assurance Process, Entitlement Review, PA Activity Monitoring, etc)
· Directly responsible for automation reliability.
Required Skills :
· Web application development skills and experience is a must: Ext-js, fcgi, apache, Flask, sqlalchemy, etc
· Proficient Perl/Python development or related scripting skills.
· Database (Sybase, DB2) experience is mandatory.
· Strong algorithm knowledge to resolve technical challenges like routing to least privilege groups among a pool of 1.3K+ for multiple complex usage scenarios.
· Strong understanding of Unix or Windows Technologies is highly recommended.
· Comfortable of working globally as the candidate needs to communicate and work with the team in Asia and North America on daily basis.