Company : Sapiens
Website : www.sapiens.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 3-5 years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Java Software Developer
Company Profile :
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as business decision management software.
Job Description :
- Participates in the estimation of software implementation against defined requirements during various SDLC phases.
- Translating requirements and high-level designs into low level design artefacts.
- Producing implementation artefacts (code, unit tests, build steps etc.) for the product designs above
- Collaborate with QA to enable effective testing and resolution of issues during the implementation cycles
- Maintain operational readiness of previously developed functionality through troubleshooting analysis and defect resolution
- Collaborates with team leadership for work status reporting to management.
Required Skills :
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing object-oriented applications in a Java/J2EE web technology
- Strong experience in developing enterprise applications using Java technologies.
- Knowledge of following technology: Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, JUnit, Jquery, XML,HTML5
- Hands-on experience with the following servers: JBoss Application Server /Websphere Application Server
- IDE: JBoss Developer Studio / IBM Rad / eclipse
- Hand on experience in Oracle/ DB2/SQL Server
- Hand on experience on SOAP webservices. Knowledge on Restful Webservices is an add on
- Hand on experience on XSLT
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and debugging skill