Company : Micro Focus
Website : www.microfocus.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Information Engineer
Company Profile :
Micro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status
Job Description :
- Develop documentation to industry standards and to appropriate audience skill level.
- Collaborate with engineering and support personnel to determine technical information requirements based on user interviews, user stories, and discussions.
- Create documentation plan and share the progress with the stakeholders periodically.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and deliver as per schedule.
- Review and revise information based on internal and external customer feedback.
- Participate in product improvement initiatives such as usability, process improvements, and developing videos.
Required Skills :
- Can estimate and plan the documentation deliverables without any supervision.
- Has experience in creating software documentation for native English users. Excellent hold on English grammar.
- Shows a thorough understanding of technical writing standards, processes, and their application.
- Has ability to write as per technical writing best practices such as minimalism and use case based
- Can understand and can explain the logic of the content structure
- Can create consistent and reusable content
- Can provide label, UX and UA suggestions for screen elements
- Use multiple media formats and options to best present the information
- Performs detailed feature analysis to come up with doc drafts