9 / 100 SEO Score
Company : Oracle
Website : www.oracle.com
Eligibility : BS(CS) Degree
Experience : 2+ years
location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Applications Engineer
Job Description :
- Work closely with Development, QA, and IT to define, implement and support automated deployment systems for various application environments.
- Help improve Configuration Management to ensure all systems are properly and consistently updated. Support teams in code deployments, configuration, and system maintenance for both Manual and Automated test environments.
- Support Internal teams with any test environment related issues/questions
- Pro-actively identify hurdles in the release process, drive the release process/SDLC changes and enforce the process with various stakeholders.
- Help transform the release process to maximize efficiency and quality of code.
- Help design, build and maintain constantly evolving test infrastructures.
- Communicate with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, and Operations teams on schedules and priorities and ensure releases are on track.
Required Skills :
- Proficiency with Linux environments and Bash scripting
- Experience developing code using Python or similar programming languages
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a DevOps/SRE related discipline or experience in a build/release and configuration management role
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or GitLab
- Experience with configuration management and deployment/infrastructure automation tools such as Salt, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience with Virtual Environments; OpenStack, Virtual Box, Vagrant, or Amazon EC2
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in source control tools such as GIT or SVN
- Ability to apply detail-oriented focus to quickly solve problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on complex software projects
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Oracle databases are a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt