Company : IBM
Website : www.ibm.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Cloud Automation Developer
Company Profile :
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value .
Job Description :
- Demonstrate ability to become a SME in managing and monitoring k8s clusters across multiple sites/geographies with high availability.
- Make sure all the nodes in the k8s clusters are in compliance as per ITSS security guidelines and no due vulnerabilities are present.
- Evaluate research and external technologies through rapid Proof of Concepts with partners and customers
- Ability to generate ideas for new features through innovation and market / industry expertise
- Engage in cross-company solution development task forces
- Generate reusable assets, whitepapers, articles around best practices of the k8s services
Required Skills :
- 3+ Years of experience on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge on Ingress Controller.
- Should have knowledge on multiple vlan and multi-segment layer 3 networks.
- Should have knowledge on Overlay network like -flannel, calico, cilium and contiv.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, data networks (LAN/WAN) and IP tables/firewalls.
- Proficiency in Linux scripting.
- Should have knowledge on Ansible and Jenkins.
- Proficiency in Linux scripting (Shell/Python).
- Routine check-up, back-up and monitoring of the entire system.
- Planning for capacity upgrading, downsizing as and when the need arises.
- Hands-on experience in various virtualization techniques.
- Basic understanding on VMware, vSphere and Openstack.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work across cultures and time zones
- Self-starter, willing to learn