Company : Google
Website : www.google.com
Eligibility : Masters/Bachelors Degree
Experience : 3 years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Role : Application Developer, Hardware Systems
Company Profile :
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
Job Description :
- Hands-on development experience with ERP systems.
- System development experience in one or more of the following domains in consumer electronics: Finance (Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Accounting), Logistics and Fulfillment, Reverse Logistics, EDI and System Integration, CRM, Master Data Services, PLM.
- Track record in working with cross-functional engineering teams and business operations teams.
- Ability to use critical thinking/logic skills to resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work in ambiguous, changing business environment.
- Design and develop business applications.
- Build enterprise-level integrations via web services and EDI.
- Collaborate with operations teams on system requirements and co-define requirements.
- Design and build enterprise-level tools that will empower our operations stakeholders.
- Build and maintain existing scripts, workflows and business processes.