Company : Two-T
Website : www.two-t.com
Eligibility : B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/BCA
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Android Developer
Company Profile :
Our goal is to build a company that has everything to ensure that employees of Two-T Technologies can realize their potential, ambition and family goals: good compensation, continuous training of new technologies and diversity of projects, ability to travel and collaboration with world’s leading technology companies.
Job Description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design app architecture.
- Work with APIs and outside data sources.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
Required Skills :
| . Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes|
.Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
.Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
.Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
.Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
.Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
.Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
.Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
.A knack for benchmarking and optimization
.Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
.Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
.Familiarity with continuous integration
CLick Here And Apply