Company : Deloitte
Website : www.deloitte.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Masters Degree
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : QC Engineer
Company Profile :
Deloitte Touche Tohmastu Limited commonly referred as Deloitte, is one of the Big four professional services firms along with PricewaterhouseCooper’s(PWCs), Emst&young, and KPMG. Deloitte is the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and has 182,000 employees in more than 150 countries providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise, risk and financial advisory services.
Job Description :
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans (manually and with automation) based on defined requirements and end user experiences. Performs detailed data validation to insure the accuracy of data mappings, data queries, and load scripts. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and/or modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status and reports the metrics to the project team. Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address user expectations and the needs of the business.
- Provides research and analysis of business processes or system issues related to production errors and user experience. Assist in test identification setup and data setup preparation for User Acceptance Testing and implement and maintain internal test utilities and tools utilized for quality efforts.
- Work with the development team to review errors and recommending solutions to problems or other opportunities.
- Conducts Functional, System and Regression testing during various phases of the delivery cycle.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven work experience in software development and/or automation test engineer
- Experience in software development and test life cycle, methodologies, and processes
- Strong knowledge of Test methodologies, tools and processes in designing and writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Agile development experience
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills are required
- Understanding of application micro-services architecture and technology infrastructure
- Self-motivated accountability and sense of ownership/pride