Company : DELL
Website : www.dell.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Job Role : Software Quality Engineer
Company Profile :
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Quality Engineer 1 on our PowerMax Product team in Bangalore
Job Description :
- Validation of Enterprise storage software
- Exposure to and familiarity with test automation procedures. Software development expertise from a coding perspective. This is required for building test automation. Contribute to test automation activities through knowledge of coding/programming in current languages.
- Follow standard engineering/test practices under the direction of senior members of the team; work is closely managed.
- Demonstrated written & verbal communication skills. Analytical, problem solving skills, ability to learn and apply new tools & applications.
Required Skills :
- Basic knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge of scripting language, Python/Perl or Shell Scripting in open systems
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge on NAS/SAN products desirable