Company : DELL
Website : www.dell.com
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Software Engineer 2 – Test Automation (SDET)
Company Profile :
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a SDET on our IT team in India.
Job Description :
- Knowledge of C#,.NET, Java or other programming languages.
- Experience of working “AGILE + DevOps” process management methodology.
- SDET should have knowledge about various test method & corresponding tools like MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- SDET should have exposure to Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design
- SDET should able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- SDET needs to handle technical communications with Partners to understand client’s systems or APIs.
- SDET also work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
- SDET should also able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks.
Required Skills :
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- SCRUM Master certification a plus
- Experience with MS SQL preferred